The purpose of this training is to guide and educate members in the application of healthy practices that comply with current standards related to hygiene and food safety in the workplace.
The training is intended for anyone who wants to know how to apply healthy practices that comply with current standards related to hygiene and food safety in the workplace.
- Know the appropriate food storage temperatures;
- Learn the various appropriate work methods to avoid food contamination;
- Be familiar with the general principles of food handler hygiene;
- Identify cleaning and sanitation procedures;
- Be able to identify the different environmental sources of food contamination.
Valid for: 36 months